Monday, January 28, 2008

Here, you recycle this


So you want to recycle, but you have things other than the typical paper and plastic. You have broken toys, an old TV, or a monitor and other computer parts. Where can you take it? Well I don't know, but Earth911 probably does! Earth911 is a relatively untapped resource for me, but one of their very useful functions so far is the Recycling Center search. You simply type in what you want to recycle and the area you live in, they do the rest by pulling up recycling options near you. Give it a try!

2 comments:

Jason said...

That's awesome, I think you put this up just for me ;-)

I asked you about TV's the other day, and just today we were wondering about kids car seats

Samantha said...

You would be correct! I had actually forgotten about the Earth911 resource until I saw another post about the site for other reasons. It's nice that the search is right at the top and they have suggestions for typical products that people need to recycle.